Date: Wednesday 18th September 2019
Venue: Central London (TBC)
Are you ready to be educated on how to be an App Advisor?
With the progress of Cloud Accounting adoption by both firms and businesses, App Advisory is now seen as one of the growing revenue streams for Accounting firms. Currently accounting firms are suffering from three main issues:
- App overwhelm with over 750 Apps
- Lack of understanding of how to commercialise and make Apps a profitable revenue stream
- Not knowing the process that needs to be in place in order to commercialise Apps.
If you're a firm that wants to (or has started to) offer App Advisory but is yet to execute in a profitable or repeatable manner, then the Appacus App Advisory Bootcamp is something you should definitely consider.
Who should attend?
- Partners responsible for Cloud/Digital
- Cloud Champions
- Client Managers
Benefits for Accounting Firms:
- Add App Advisory as a revenue stream
- Gives a clear competitive advantage for your firm against others
- Have a professional process for clients looking for help with Apps
- Support network for staff members leading this area for the firm
- Ensures firms don't have staff wasting time on App research without return
- Insights into where the eco-system can be a profitable revenue stream
Benefits for Attendees:
- Understanding of how to deliver App Advisory profitably
- Education towards becoming an App Advisor
- Engage with like minded accountants from other firms
- Physical and online learning – all sessions available in the Learning Management Portal
- Learn the do's and dont's to ensure that you don’t end up wasting time on clients that aren’t serious about needing App assistance
*Refund requests will not be accepted within 7 days of the event
*Maximum of 5 places per firm per event